[p2patent-developer] peer to patent development January update

Thanks - all incredibly helpful and specific feedback.  No good deed
goes unpunished, you'll get a copy of some of the newest mockups this
week.  We are very much believers in iterative developer.  We only
know what works (and what doesn't) until we poke it and, more
important, until real users poke it.  That's why the emphasis is on
making all the data transparent and accessible so that people can fix
what they don't like, create better mash-ups and show what data is
most useful.  Please keep the feedback coming and we'll give you
plenty to critique in the very next couple of weeks.  We'll also want
your input as we move forward on the kinds of tools and resources
that will be helpful to non-lawyer technies and to non-legal code
slingers to participate in this conversation.  More to follow.

Best, Beth