  Eric Hestenes
  Technical Lead
  NYLS Community Patent Review project
  eric.hestenes at communitypatent.org

===========
Note: forwarded message attached.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
The Institute for Information Law & Policy and the Community Patent
Review Steering Committee will hold two working sessions on the final
designs for Community Patent Review.  These special workshops will be
limited to no more than 15 people.  If you are interested in
attending, please contact Yeen Tham at
yeen.tham at communitypatent.org.  Because these are working sessions
and space is limited, we cannot guarantee participation but encourage
you to let us know if you are able to participate as soon as possible.

?Rating & Reputation? Dinner-Workshop