RE: Can we provide --debug and --release on a single build?

Thanks Neil.
I just want to end up having a debug and release version of each library.
I need to rename them for use with DCMTK to the following.

     openssl:

       "dcmtkcrypto_d.lib" - debug version

       "dcmtkcrypto_o.lib" - release version (optimized)

       "dcmtkssl_d.lib"    - debug version

       "dcmtkssl_o.lib"    - release version (optimized)

It seems they expect those file names and use them when generating a build system with CMake.

Thom Bentley Senior Software Engineer | Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company