Re: Missing header file ts_local.h in install location.

TS_VERIFY_CTX is an opaque structure since version 1.1.0. You may not
access its members directly. To set them you need to use the various
TS_VERIFY_CTX_set* functions.

If there are any particular accessors missing, please report that as a
bug to https://github.com/openssl/openssl

Tomas Mraz, OpenSSL

--
Tomáš Mráz, OpenSSL