RE: [EXTERNAL] - 32-bit OpenSSL binary found in Suprema BioStar 2 door access system

That would depend on:

1) What exactly you mean by "OpenSSL binary". Just the openssl.exe utility program? The OpenSSL libraries, built as DLLs?

2) What software currently running on the system uses the OpenSSL binary or binaries in question, and if it uses the OpenSSL libraries, whether they're linked statically or dynamically.

3) If that software uses the openssl.exe program or OpenSSL DLLs, what its PATH environment-variable setting is, and whether your "packager" puts the new binaries in a directory included in that PATH value, and where in the value that is, relative to the existing OpenSSL binaries.

4) For the openssl.exe executable, whether the version you want to install is a different version than the existing one, and whether any software that currently depends on it is sensitive to any changes between those versions.

In most cases, it won't be a problem, but no one can say for certain without knowing precisely how OpenSSL is currently used on the system.

--
Michael Wojcik