Re: Need help - upgrading openssl version from 3.0.12 to 3.2.x version

Please note that we actually test running the 3.0.8 and 3.0.9 validated
versions of the FIPS provider with the 3.2 OpenSSL in the CI and it
works. We are not aware of any problems with running the validated
versions of the FIPS provider with the current OpenSSL versions.

Regards,

Tomas Mraz, OpenSSL

--
Tomáš Mráz, OpenSSL