Windows Timer Threads & OpenSSL_thread_stop() : Resending

Dear Matt & Community members,

From previous conversations on this group, I know that
OpenSSL_thread_stop() should be called just before a thread gets destroyed for Windows application statically linked to OSSL.

Above call should not be called in case there is thread re-use.

I have an application which uses only libcrypto on Windows timer threads and this application is statically linked to OpenSSL.

As per documentation, Windows timer threads originate from the default thread pool and they do not cause DLL_Thread_Detach() notification.

Since this is thread pool, re-use of Threads is implied.

So, how does one use libcrypto with such threads?

If I call OpenSSL_thread_stop() on this window timer thread and if Windows runs my code again on this thread later, I know that there is some initialisation that will never happen again (As per earlier conversation)

Is calling openssl_thread_stop() on windows Timer thread using only libcrypto (non ssl) functionality fine?

Or should one not use Windows timer threads with OSSL if application is statically linked.

I am looking out for any  workarounds if this scenario is a problem in first place.

Regards.