Re: connection specific data in sign provider

That statement a bit taoo categorical.  We actually do something like
that in OpenSSL, and it's even documented.

See doc/man7/provider-object.pod, and its history in the git commit log.

That being said, you must be very careful when playing this sort of
game, so the statement definitely serves as a (strong) warning.

Cheers,
Richard

Richard Levitte         levitte@xxxxxxxxxxx