OpenSSL s_server with GoodMorning message in clear text

Hello,

Our C-written application servers, which are using OpenSSL, have a clear text
GoodMorning message sent to an connecting client in the form of
this string (for example):

220 SLNP CATServer@version:V7.3@user:sisis@pid:5234@charset:UTF-8@ssl:true

i.e. the connecting client must first read from the socket this
GoodMorning message and when the server says in this line at the end
'@ssl:true' must then switch in the socket to SSL which the server
awaits also with SSL_accept(), BIO_gets(), ...

This works nicely for many years.

What I would like to have is a s_server version of OpenSSL where
this also sends out such GoogMorning message in ASCII before
switching to SSL, just for testing purpose for our Java written
application clients.

What is the best place to hook into the sources such "plugin".

Thanks

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045