Minimal build

Hi there,

I am working on a embedded project, where I need to have a way to sign and verify certain files with private/public key pair. I will not need any other functionality Since openssl is de-facto standard, it was obvious to turn toward this project. I am wondering which config options do I need to be able to build a custom-cut version of OpenSSL that only support absolute minimum feats to support functionality I need. Any advice would be (greatly) appreciated.

Tom