Introducing GitHub Discussions

Dear Community,

We are experimenting with a new tool, GitHub Discussions, to help facilitate our
communication and collaboration. It serves as an alternative to our
openssl-users mailing list and GitHub Issues.
https://github.com/openssl/openssl/discussions

- For questions about OpenSSL usage or development, please use the Q&A category:
https://github.com/openssl/openssl/discussions/new?category=q-a

- For general discussions about OpenSSL, please use the General Discussion
category:
https://github.com/openssl/openssl/discussions/new?category=general-discussion

- For security issues, please follow our security policy:
https://github.com/openssl/openssl/security/policy

- For bug reports or feature requests, please continue using GitHub Issues:
https://github.com/openssl/openssl/issues/new/choose

Moving forward, questions raised as GitHub Issues will be converted into
discussions.

As this is a new endeavor, your feedback is crucial. We encourage you to explore
and make the most of GitHub Discussions, alongside the openssl-users mailing
list.

We are looking forward to our discussions!

Best,
OpenSSL Team