OpenSSL Is Looking to Contract Engineers and Community Leader. Join Us - We're Growing!

We are excited to announce contract opportunities for a *Software Engineer*, *DevOps Engineer*, and *Community Engagement Lead / Evangelist*.

*Software Engineer*
As a Software Engineer at OpenSSL, your skills will help secure the digital world. Your role in enhancing our core cryptography and network protocols won't just solve problems - it will ensure secure internet communication on a global scale.
To learn more, check out https://www.openssl.org/blog/blog/2023/07/26/hiring-engineer/

*DevOps Engineer*
In this role, your extensive technical expertise will be put to the test. You'll not just manage, but drive our infrastructure's progress, and articulate its status with confidence and clarity to the outside world. You'll be the guiding force and the voice behind our technical landscape.
Find more information at https://www.openssl.org/blog/blog/2023/07/26/hiring-devops/

*Community Engagement Leader / Evangelist*
Envision yourself as the spark that ignites the connection between diverse communities around OpenSSL. As the ideal candidate, your role is more than just facilitation - it's about inspiring dialogues, spreading excitement about our project, and encouraging active engagement and contributions. Your actions will help shape the OpenSSL community, transforming it into a thriving, collaborative space that fuels innovation and progress.
Discover more details at https://www.openssl.org/blog/blog/2023/07/26/hiring-evangelist/

Please submit your resume to jobs@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jobs@xxxxxxxxxxx> or reply to this e-mail.

If you or someone you know is a great fit for these roles, we'd love to hear from you.

OpenSSL