Subject: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-eddsa-pki-05.txt
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2023 16:28:41 -0700
From: internet-drafts@xxxxxxxx

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-eddsa-pki-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-moskowitz-eddsa-pki
Revision: 05
Title: Guide for building an EdDSA PKI
Document date: 2023-07-06
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 27
Html: https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-moskowitz-eddsa-pki-05.html
Htmlized: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-eddsa-pki
Diff: https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-eddsa-pki-05

Abstract:
This memo provides a guide for building a PKI (Public Key
Infrastructure) using openSSL. Certificates in this guide can be
either ED25519 or ED448 certificates. Along with common End Entity
certificates, this guide provides instructions for creating IEEE
802.1AR iDevID Secure Device certificates.

The IETF Secretariat