How to statically link legacy provider in openssl-3.1.0 on windows

Hi,

I'm little new with using openssl 😅, I have some questions regarding enabling of legacy providers statically.

  I have built and installed openssl-3.1.0 on windows platform. I notice that the binaries generated still are dependent on legacy. dll in order to work with legacy algorithms which is dynamic behavior(like openssl. exe list -providers lists only default provider is legacy. dll is not provided )but I wanted it to be statically linked. Is there a way this can be achieved during openssl build process ?  If not any other approaches?

Please kindly provide me with some kind of help/suggestions...

Regards
Ishani