Re: Can create a cert with no serial number?

Mark,

Thanks, but I am using EdDSA25519 already.

On 5/31/23 10:19, Mark Hack wrote:
Robert

If your aim is to have very compact certifcates, look at using elliptic curves and ECDSA instead of RSA certs. You could use P224 curves but I do suggest that you use P256 instead which do not cost a lot more in space and give you 128bit equivalent strength.

Regards
Mark Hack