Providers meeting update

Thank you to everyone who has expressed an interest in attending the providers meeting previously mentioned here:

https://mta.openssl.org/pipermail/openssl-users/2023-May/016289.html

We have had a huge response with a large number of people expressing an interest across a wide range of different time zones. With that in mind we are planning to split this meeting and repeat it at different times so that everyone has the opportunity to attend at a reasonable time for them.

With the large number of people this is going to take us a while to organise and it won't happen until we have got past the upcoming OTC/committers face-2-face meeting that is happening mid-June.

If you have already contacted us to express an interest we will contact you nearer the time with further details. It's also not too late to tell us if you'd like to come. Just send an email to feedback@xxxxxxxxxxx with the subject "OpenSSL Providers Meeting" and tell us which time zone you are in along with a brief summary of your involvement with OpenSSL providers.

Matt