I've released a provider using Windows CryptoAPI: Next Generation

Hi OpenSSL users!

I've created a very bare-bones provider that allows for loading a certificate and its associated RSA private-public key pair into OpenSSL from CNG stores and later use them to sing a digest in a TLS 1.3 connection.

It has been a part of my bachelor thesis and I would love for anyone to use this provider or just learn from it about how providers work since I tried to leave comments everywhere.

I plan to expand the functionalities if there is demand for them. My only goal is for it to be at least a little bit useful for someone, so if I can make it more useful I'll try.

Link to the provider: https://github.com/Lipovlan/cng-openssl-provider

Let me know your feedback,
Ladislav Marko