RE: mailing list vs github

In that case, yet another reason not to discontinue the mailing list.

The average new user wants to see Q & A about use of OpenSSL.  If they
get flooded with 100's of emails per day about development patches,
it becomes impractical.

I also don't imagine that the developers want to see a PR
filed every time someone has a trivial question.