Re: OpenSSL project is considering to close this mailing list

Thanks for your feedback regarding the possible closure of the
openssl-users mailing list. We recognise the disruption it may cause
and are carefully evaluating the community input. It is our goal to
better serve the community and we understand the attachment to the
mailing list.

We would like to reiterate that no final decision has been made, and
we'll keep you updated as we consider all feedback.

Tomáš Mráz, on behalf of OpenSSL project