Re: OpenSSL project is considering to close this mailing list

Count me in - completely agree with Viktor. I’ve created my share of GitHub issues, and in the past contributed a few patches - guess, it means my participation was somewhat useful for the project.

I practically never participate in somebody else’s GitHub issues. But I did answer a few questions here (and asked a lot more ;).

If the (idiotic) decision to close  this list does get implemented, I’m probably switch to another library altogether (thank God für Botan and WolfSSL, among others).

Thanks for listening.

Regards,
Uri

P.S. Contrary to what Stephen said: if you’re a member of this list and do not want it to go away - please don’t worry about the spam factor and send a “+1” reply back to the list. Otherwise, “they” just won’t get it, it seems.