RE: OpenSSL project is considering to close this mailing list

A terrible idea. GitHub is, frankly, a pain in the ass to use. I can read openssl-users on a daily basis with the rest of my work email; I don't have to go anywhere else for that content. I can save the messages that are of interest to me, so I don't have to search through the archives. I can forward messages that might be important to someone else.

My participation will definitely be greatly reduced if the mailing list is closed.

--
Michael Wojcik