Re: OpenSSL project is considering to close this mailing list

On Fri, Mar 17, 2023, Tomas Mraz wrote:

> We are seeking input on this potential change if you are currently
> actively contributing on openssl-users mailing list discussion and you

I've used this list for questions -- and got helpful answers.
If you use some web-based stuff (which requires seom browser that's
udpated every other week/month due to security problems...) I would
try to port my code to some other TLS library which uses mailing
lists for support.  Closing the dev list was already the first step
in the "wrong" direction :-(