Re: Problems importing keys and certs in Android.

How can I get off this mailing list?

Sent from my iPhone

On 13 Mar 2023, at 02:38, clement.legoffic@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Thank you for your answer, I am now able to install my p12 file.

The next problem is now using it.

I still use the same command lines as in the Makefile to make my cert and keys (pkcs12 command are now prefixed with “-legacy” option).

When I want to use my p12 client file on an Android file I get an error in adb logcat :

wpa_supplicant: TLS - SSL error: error:0900006e:PEM routines:OPENSSL_internal:NO_START_LINE

I have found some forums that talks about the format of the keys or certs, the fact is I am using the same Makefile as everyone does for freeradius’ certs.

Is there a workaround for this error in openssl ?

Thanks in advance for your help !