question about how to make the ECDSA PKey

Good morning, I am doing an implementation of the NIST tests in C, and for this the ECDSA test vectors are given in such a format that the public key is given the two points Qx and Qy that form it. I want to create a public key of type EVP_PKEY with these two points, but all the functions that I have used to try to do it are deprecated in openSSL 3.0, and I don't know how to do it. Do you have any code example of how to do it, or could you explain us how to do it?

Kind Regards,

Fernando.