Re: SSL_read() fails when using manually managed buffers

> You can't connect the server SSL handle and client SSL handle to the
> same bio pair.  They each need their own, and you'll need a loop copying
> data between them.
My naming must be poor because I should be doing this already.

I've updated the error string printing and it seems like there's no common cipher
between the client and the server.

Here's an updated Compiler Explorer link that should demonstrate the issue:
https://godbolt.org/z/KejG9e3hG

> I am manually handling the SSL_accept() for the server with state
> tracking though, with similar error checking & handling. I left some
> references to my internal data structures and functions in and hope they
> are self explaining.

Heh, are you able to link to the code so I can take a look? It seems hard to find
examples of manually using BIO pairs like this.

- Christian