From: Tomas Mraz <tomas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2023 4:39 PM
To: Hareesh Das Ulleri <hareesh.ulleri@xxxxxxx>; openssl-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Custom Provider - OpenSSL 3.x with SSHD

[CAUTION]: EXTERNAL EMAIL

The primary question is, does your provider just implement some of the existing algorithms that the OpenSSH supports or do you want to add a new cipher algorithm? If the second, then OpenSSH needs to be patched to add support for the new algorithm. I do not think it supports custom pluggable algorithms.

Tomas Mraz, OpenSSL

--
Tomáš Mráz, OpenSSL