Upgrading OpenSSL on Windows 10

Hi All,
A few weeks ago I sent this e-mail to the group: https://mta.openssl.org/pipermail/openssl-users/2022-November/015613.html I received a couple of replies, but sadly I have been too busy to respond to them. Regardless, I need a bit more information please.

In one of the replies, Viktor said "Just upgrade any affected systems and you'll be fine.". However, I am running Windows 10, and since (unlike Linux) every piece of software outside of Windows itself needs to be updated individually, I don't know how to track down every single application that might be using OpenSSL and make sure that the copy of OpenSSL it uses is up-to-date. As many of you would know, under repository-based systems (such as most Linux distros), this would not be an issue as I could update every single application (system or non-system) at once.

For those of you who may be thinking "but Windows doesn't use OpenSSL"; when the latest OpenSSL vulnerabilities were discovered I asked a Windows IRC channel whether or not Windows uses OpenSSL, the reply was that Windows itself does not use it, but many applications running on Windows do.

Thank you all for your time.