issues with OpenSSL 1.1.1n

Oh my gosh! Thank you. I am a newbie when it comes to certificates. I am only using tls for outbound calls. I thought I shouldn't need a certificate when doing outbound only [a client] but was getting some weird error. After I read your email I simply commented out both "certificate" lines in my configuration and it works!!!

One last question. I don't need certbot at all then, right?

Thanks again,
Ray