Re: Secure Remote Password (SRP)

I'm also interested in the answer to these questions regarding SRP in OpenSSL v3.

Our project still uses OpenSSL v1.1.1 with plans to move to v3 next year.

However we use SRP extensively and will not be able to move to v3 if SRP support is soon to be no longer available.

Norm Green
GemTalk Systems LLC