Problems with ECDSA signature and verification

Hi guys, we are having problems with the implementation of the signature and verification of messages with ECDSA, because the demo of ECDSA in github  us does not allow us to determine the type of ECDSA curve, In addition, we have seen that we have problems when it comes to having strings and EVP_PKEY and not being able to pass one to another and vice versa. We are also not able to print EVP_PKEY keys because the BIO functions in our version (3.0) are deprecated. If you know the functions to make this signature and verification from strings or even another ECDSA example, would be great help for us.

Thanks for your help.

-Fernando