Re: DH parameter reading in OPENSSL 3

Hello,

https://github.com/vdukhovni/postfix/blob/master/postfix/src/tls/tls_dh.c#L148-L205

Thanks a lot. Works in principle now with one exception. The previous approach worked for a file, where first comes the PEM certificate and afterwards the DH params. The new approach only works when the file has nothing than the DH params inside. Is there a chance to get that behaviour back or do I need to load the file and strip the certificate myself?

Now it seems the default can be replaced by

  SSL_CTX_set_dh_auto(context, 1);

This is preferred over all explicit parameter choices, as it allows the
server and client to negotiate a common known-strong group.

I thought so and this also will be the default.

Freedom in Peace
--
https://www.dstoecker.eu/ (PGP key available)