Re: OpenSSL Memory Allocation Functions Issue

Hi Todd,

Thanks for the information.
I've looked at compiling. I'm assuming this is the file you're referring to?
/usr/local/src/openssl-1.1.1m/configdata.pm

What am I looking for in that file? There is no mention of malloc?
Do I alter this file before running

make clean

make

make install