Re: [openssl/openssl] bio_dgram vs IPv6

Matt Caswell <matt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    >> Matt Caswell <notifications@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Nit; We insert an
    >> extra space when enclosed within a "#if", i.e.
    >>
    >> I assume that this applies recursively?

    > Yes.

    >> I think that in some cases the indent could be quite deep.

    > It hasn't been a major issue so far.

I'm sure that I need to make another pass to get it perfect.

Once the issues in my other email are resolved, I will squash it all down to
one commit, I think.  I had tried up to now to keep, for instance, the *BSD code as a
separate commit to make it easier to review.

]     mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [