Re: Consultation:Additional “ephemeral public key” and “ephemeral private key" implementations for quictls/opens

On 29/08/2021 20:41, Nobuo Aoki wrote:
I am trying to identify the implementation
where “ephemeral public key” and “ephemeral private key” can be added,

I am unclear from your question whether you are asking how to add a new public/private key scheme for integration into TLS. Or whether you are simply asking for the location in the code where the key_share is generated. If the latter then you might look here for the client side:

https://github.com/openssl/openssl/blob/e8e1f6d1a9e599d575431f559200018b8f822e0f/ssl/statem/extensions_clnt.c#L649-L705

And here for the server side:

https://github.com/openssl/openssl/blob/e8e1f6d1a9e599d575431f559200018b8f822e0f/ssl/statem/extensions_srvr.c#L1577-L1707

Matt