Re: CNG engine on GitHub

Hello Selva and Matt,

Thanks for the pointers. Following the suggested approach, I have added (in a branch of a fork) initial support of RSA-PSS for the BCrypt engine and the few first tests look promising. Next, I will do the same thing for NCrypt. After that I will probably add support for OAEP as well.

Best regards,
Reinier