RE: configuration options 'fips' and 'makedepend' disabled by default on master

The 'fips' option is now disabled by default.

For the 'makedepend' option, several people raised concerns whether the disadvantages of disabling it
wouldn't outweigh the performance gain at build time, see discussion in pull request #15050.
So I decided to drop pull request, the 'makedepend' option remains enabled by default.

Matthias

https://github.com/openssl/openssl/pull/15050