Cert hot-reloading

Hi,

If you prefer this mailing list over github issues, I still want to ask for comments on:

Certificate hot-reloading #12753
https://github.com/openssl/openssl/issues/12753

Specifically, my impression is that this topic has died down a bit and from the linked mailing list threads, in my eye, no concrete conclusion was drawn.

I'm not sure how to rank this motion in the context of OpenSSL development, but I guess OpenSSL is used to producing ripple effects, so the man-hour
argument might be a genuinely valid one.

Please inform my research about this issue with your comments!

BR, David A