Re: [SOLVED] Re: OpenSSL 3.0 hangs at exit with FIPS provider

I just created https://github.com/openssl/openssl/issues/12496 for this.

Regards,
Tom.III

On Sat, Jul 18, 2020 at 1:06 AM Dr. Matthias St. Pierre <Matthias.St.Pierre@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thomas,

> I consider this a bug, of course, but at least now I know what's causing it and how to work around it.

thanks for sharing your analysis. Would you mind creating a GitHub issue for the hang?

https://github.com/openssl/openssl/issues

Matthias

NCP engingeering GmbH Dr. Matthias St. Pierre

Senior Software Engineer
matthias.st.pierre@xxxxxxxxx
Phone: +49 911 9968-0
www.ncp-e.com

Follow us on:
 Facebook | Twitter | Xing | YouTube | LinkedIn

Headquarters Germany: NCP engineering GmbH • Dombuehler Str. 2 • 90449 • Nuremberg
North American HQ: NCP engineering Inc. • 601 Cleveland Str., Suite 501-25 • Clearwater, FL 33755

Authorized representatives: Peter Soell, Patrick Oliver Graf, Beate Dietrich
Registry Court: Lower District Court of Nuremberg
Commercial register No.: HRB 7786 Nuremberg, VAT identification No.: DE 133557619

This e-mail message including any attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete the original message and destroy all copies thereof.