Re: OCSP response signature algorithm

I just got the OpenSSL ocsp tool option -rmd for specifying the digest
algorithm in signature.

This option is described at the below page,
https://www.openssl.org/docs/manmaster/man1/openssl-ocsp.html

Just out of curiosity, why isn't it at the following man page?
https://www.openssl.org/docs/man1.1.1/man1/ocsp.html
Though this option is supported by 1.1.1 series.