Re: TLSv1 on CentOS-8

On 2020-04-22 15:22, Hubert Kario wrote:
On Tuesday, 21 April 2020 21:29:58 CEST, Jakob Bohm via openssl-users wrote:
That link shows whatever anyone's browser is configured to handle when clicking
the link.

The important thing is which browsers you need to support, like the ones on
https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/clients.html

Beware that the list I just linked is woefully incomplete for those of us who actively target "any browser" support, especially when including old stuff
like Windows Mobile 5 and Windows XP.

what good is supporting connections from Windows XP when no browser that can
run on it will be able to display the web page?

Making the web page itself compatible is another part of that task.
For backward browser compatibility, some pages will have a higher
priority.

Did you by chance encounter a technical issue on our web pages?  If
so, please report to me, webmaster or support.

Enjoy

Jakob