Re: New inlcudes needed for OpenSSL V1.1.1 sockets

All of the include files mentioned are standard ones which have always been used.
You are building 1.1.1 differently to 1.0.2.  Debug your build environment first.

Pauli
--
Dr Paul Dale | Distinguished Architect | Cryptographic Foundations
Phone +61 7 3031 7217