Re: CMS decryption of message with OAEP using Hardware security module

Do you mean RSA OAEP decryption done by HSM fails?

Possible tests:
1. Try RSA OAEP encryption/decryption with HSM. - basic test.
2. Encrypt with HSM and decrypt using openssl crypto library. - To make sure RSA OAEP encryption of the HSM works fine.
3. If test 2 fails, check if all the parameters (hash, mgf, salt length) used for OAEP are same on both sides. If they match and decryption still fails, check with your HSM vendor. If they don't, try fixing the parameters and repeat test 2.

RSA_NO_PADDING always works as all it does is modular exponentiation.

Thanks,
Thulasi.