Re: Force the use of engine in config file

Since I already have a well-formed config file, I think it would be a minimalistic change to hijack the "OPENSSL_noconfig" function (instead of changing the code for Init).

But your idea could work too. Even if I do implement your idea though, I will still remove the random number generation routines in drbg_lib.c, as there should not be any software psudeorandomness generator on my embedded device.