OpenSSL v1.1.1 static library size reduction

I am using OpenSSL 1.1.1 from OpenSSL's website and trying to build OpenSSL on a Windows 64 bit machine using Perl 64 bit version and nasm v2.13.03. I have used the no-shared option in the Perl Configure to only build the static library and the resulting size of the libcrypto.lib file is almost 19 MB. The .exe file generated is 3173 KB. RSA functionality (keypair generation, encryption, decryption) is what we all need and as per the need, the goal is to reduce libcrypto.lib to less than 3 MB. Using the generated .exe file is not an option.
Please suggest ways to reduce the libcrypto.lib size to less than 3 MB on this 64 bit machine keeping only RSA functionality.
 And, is it possible by any chance that the size of libcrypto.lib will be smaller if OpenSSL is being built on a Windows 32 bit machine using a Windows 32 bit configuration option VC-WIN32?

Thanks and Regards,
Prithiraj