Re: database openssl

Oh, It's a good starter point.
Openssl, installed in old server, is 0.9.7e version.
Openssl, installed in new server, is -0.9.8e verson.
In old server I searched .cnf files and I found several files which are /usr/local/openssl-0.9.7e/xxx/yyyyy.cnf
where
xxx= is directory,
yyyy = name of .cnf file
I queried to /var/cache/yum/updates-released/packages/openssl-0.9.7a-33.10.i686.rpm in old server, I got:
/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.7a
/lib/libssl.so.0.9.7a
/usr/bin/openssl
/usr/share/doc/openssl-0.9.7a
/usr/share/doc/openssl-0.9.7a/CHANGES
/usr/share/doc/openssl-0.9.7a/FAQ
/usr/share/doc/openssl-0.9.7a/INSTALL
/usr/share/doc/openssl-0.9.7a/LICENSE
/usr/share/doc/openssl-0.9.7a/NEWS
/usr/share/doc/openssl-0.9.7a/README
/usr/share/doc/openssl-0.9.7a/c-indentation.el
/usr/share/doc/openssl-0.9.7a/openssl.txt
/usr/share/doc/openssl-0.9.7a/openssl_button.gif
/usr/share/doc/openssl-0.9.7a/openssl_button.html
/usr/share/doc/openssl-0.9.7a/ssleay.txt
/usr/share/man/man1/asn1parse.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/ca.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/ciphers.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/crl.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/crl2pkcs7.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/dgst.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/dhparam.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/dsa.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/dsaparam.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/enc.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/gendsa.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/genrsa.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/md2.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/md4.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/md5.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/mdc2.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/nseq.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/ocsp.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/openssl.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/pkcs12.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/pkcs7.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/pkcs8.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/req.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/ripemd160.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/rsa.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/rsautl.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/s_client.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/s_server.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/sess_id.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/sha.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/sha1.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/smime.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/speed.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/spkac.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/sslpasswd.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/sslrand.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/verify.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/version.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/x509.1ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man5/config.5ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man7/DES.7ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man7/Modes.7ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man7/des_modes.7ssl.gz
/usr/share/man/man7/of.7ssl.gz
/usr/share/ssl
/usr/share/ssl/CA
/usr/share/ssl/CA/private
/usr/share/ssl/cert.pem
/usr/share/ssl/certs
/usr/share/ssl/certs/Makefile
/usr/share/ssl/certs/ca-bundle.crt
/usr/share/ssl/certs/make-dummy-cert
/usr/share/ssl/lib
/usr/share/ssl/misc
/usr/share/ssl/misc/CA
/usr/share/ssl/misc/c_hash
/usr/share/ssl/misc/c_info
/usr/share/ssl/misc/c_issuer
/usr/share/ssl/misc/c_name
/usr/share/ssl/openssl.cnf
/usr/share/ssl/private
I don't understand because rpm has no reference to "/usr/local/openssl-0.9.7e/" path where there .cnf configuration files.