Re: PEM_write_bio_RSAPrivateKey assure Randomness of PK

Well what I was alluding to is this the correct use of the RAND_add function
to seed the Key generation. Its a bit confusing certainly. I will use more
than the UUID
of the device but you have to have the device in hand to know that and know
it came from
a device.

I certainly will use better than time and UUID, just need to know calling
this seed of the rand function
is the right thing to do to effect the  Key generation?

Then second all I need to do is solve the random seeding to be less than a
toy input for entropy, this is just an example that I must use RAND_add

So my correct usage of RAND_add validate? and second I will find a good
input for it.
Just let me know, thanks for taking the quick time to address this.

Thanks

--
Sent from: http://openssl.6102.n7.nabble.com/OpenSSL-User-f3.html