Re: SSLv3 error in Ubuntu/Apache2

Running a server or even a client that uses SSLv3 is an insecure protocol (man in the middle POODLE attack is possible).  You really don't want to have that on your server!  Perhaps if you explain why you believe you need it folks can help with a secure strategy to assist.  See this for reference:

https://askubuntu.com/questions/537481/disable-sslv3-in-apache2-on-a-clean-install-of-ubuntu-14-04-1-server

HTH,

Steve...