Re: Issue with select after SSL_get_wfd

Grace Priscilla Jero <grace.priscilla@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > Thankyou Hugh, I know that it is datagram and we are not
    > acknowledged. I just was looking for a way if SSL will be aware whether
    > the packet is consumed or not.  or anyway we can get the status from
    > SSL on the packet consumption.

Yes, that's because you are trying to figure out if the socket has data on it
that SSL needs so that you can switch to the correct SSL* for the next
processing.

That's why trying to do it all with one socket is a problem.

]     mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [