Re: Troubleshooting SSL connections

Yes. I've made captures on both - the production client that I manage and the test client I have at home.
On the production client, the conversation lasts only 8 packets - the initial 3 way handshake, my client sends a PUSH packet, gets an ACK from the upstream, and then the upstream sends a FIN packet and closes the connection. The actual error message you see from the commandline is what I posted above.
On the test client, after the PUSH packet is sent to the upstream server, it starts a conversation, and they continue the conversation until I did a CTRL-C.

Paul