Re: Failed to access LDAP server when a valid certificate is at <hash>.1+

Thanks for the reply, Viktor.

Is it possible to keep searching for a valid certificate if the first matching certificate was not valid? Our customer claims that the NSS Mozilla didn't have this issue, so this is considered a regression for us.

Best Regards,

-- misaki